Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Praying Over Our Health

Considering I spent 1-4 am at the Emergency Room with Bruce, had a follow up appointment with his pediatrician later in the day, and all the kids have colds, coughs, fevers, etc. it seemed fitting today to pray for our health. That we would be healed of current ailments and protected from it worsening. I prayed that God would heal our chronic conditions as well.

I won't bore you with all that ails us, but each of our six family members has some type of condition needing healing.  When I prayed, I was very specific.  I prayed over each of my children and my husband and listed my specific concerns.  I didn't forget to ask for pain relief for myself either! :)

I didn't stop there, I know so many people suffering from various health conditions.  Lord, would you heal P's and B's cancers, protect K and K during their pregnancies, give supernatural healing to baby P and baby C.  Help my friend B determine the source of all her health struggles and provide swift and complete relief.  Heal M and provide a transplant for her.

There is no shortage of Your children needing healing.  Would you also, Lord, provide comfort to them as they suffer, that they know they are not alone and You are with them and care for them?

1 comment:

  1. You have reached the right place. Luminous Lifting Night Repair Serum is what you need. The snail mucin serum keeps your skin hydrated and plumps your skin.

    ReplyDelete