Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New Series: Deanism (#1)

Now, all kids are funny.  All of them say cute and clever things.  Every parent thinks their kid is the best/cutest/funniest/smartest/sweetest in the whole world.  And you are probably right.  If so, I'd love to hear your stories because I find them to be a great source of entertainment.

My son really IS the most hilarious kid in the world. (Example: On July 4th we're shooting off backyard fireworks and Dean says "That one was awesome AND it really freaked me out. It was TWO things!") Since everyone needs to have a very funny toddler or preschooler to keep them amused, I am sharing mine with you!

Thus begins a new series of posts entitled "Deanisms."  This does not mean my daughters are not also pretty entertaining, BTW, but not 20 times a day like my 4 year old.  As Baby Bruce gets older, I'm sure I will have twice the entertainment!

Deanism #1:
"Dean, I JUST cleaned your room! Why is it a really big mess?"
"No, just a medium mess, Mommy."
Oh, well then by all means, nevermind. As you were.
He looks so sweet, how can he be the source of so much mischief?!

No comments:

Post a Comment